Your web browser, Internet Explorer is out of date.
Please download one of these up-to-date, free and excellent browsers:
Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Brave Browser
You have no permission to download this file.
ZPLMAN is now in the game!!!
Now that Xenoverse 2 was updated, it took away mod support. But with this, you can still PLAY WITH MODS!!!
1. KEEP xinput1_3.dll, even though it it tells you to take it out.
2. Go to C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonDB Xenoverse 2EasyAntiCheat (might be different for you)
3. Take out EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll
4. Assuming you have Xenoverse 2 Installer and Patcher Installed with mods, go offline in steam (at least I had to) as it would be a forever connecting screen.
5. You should be able to play the game with ZPLMAN
If you have any questions let me know.
We aim to bring modding communities together under a unified network labeled Video Game Mods. This allows members to have one account for all sites in the network. Each site is unique with its own Blog, Mod database and Forums and each site is given its own unique URL. Video Game Mods began as justcause2mods.com which after being a huge success, we wanted to take this one step further for Just Cause 3 and upgrade our software, we thought that we shouldn’t be limited to just the Just Cause series and decided it was a good time to branch out and begin new modding communities using our amazing new mod database system.